Wednesday, November 23, 2005

XBOX 360


......ok...bottom line...I planned on getting one to resell. I figured I would get in line at TARGET store at around 5:00 a.m. or something......I called the previous night at around 6:50 pm....well my boss did while we were both on the phone.....and the operator person says...."if your calling about the xbox 360, there is already a line forming" I was like what the fugg! So I told my boss....dude i'm gone!

I met a good group of people and collectors....total wait time was over 13 hours and I was #5 out of 8 for the XBOX 360 PREMIUM......crazy how some people get to the store and they get there like at 7:00 am. thinking they are early.....sheeeeeet.....lil late amigo I say! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Rock on brother! My friends waited in that line at Target, their names were Austen and Collin. Sweetness... Does it rock? Thanks for all the reads on my blog, it's cool to know someone reads it.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home